Complete protection services for your family and home - from a single source.
At ABS Alarm Company, we create an integrated method to your home security,
offering the latest in burglary, fire, and personal protection, for our Northern
To understand this comprehensive protection for your home you need to understand
security monitoring. Our professional design and installation of a system is only
half the plan. It is the monitoring of the alarm system that provides security coverage.
When your state-of-the-art system detects a breach of security, it
automatically contacts our monitoring station. Our highly trained
dispatchers field the call according to your pre-established guidelines. This
often includes sending the appropriate local service, be it police, fire
department or medical assistance.
Our approach from system design to full implementation alarm system monitoring is what sets ABS Alarm
Company apart from other services. No cookie-cutter plans or programs, everything is designed according to your individual needs.
ABS Alarm Company is clearly your best choice for home alarm security coverage.
Are you ready to discuss your home security needs? Click here
to fill out a simple form and we'll
arrange for a FREE security evaluation.
Here are some "home security habits" to develop:
1. Establish a routine to
follow in making certain that doors and windows are locked and alarm systems
are turned on.
2. Avoid giving information
to unidentified telephone callers, or announcing your personal plans in want
ads or public notices (such as giving your address when advertising items for
sale). Notify police if you see suspicious strangers in your area.
3. Handle your keys
carefully. Don't carry house keys on a key ring bearing your home address or
leave house keys with your car in a commercial parking lot. Don't hide your
keys in "secret" places outside your home - burglars usually know where to
4. Vacation Tips:
- When going on vacation, leave blinds open in their usual position.
- Have mail and packages picked up, forwarded or held by the post office.
- Lower the sound of your telephone so it can't be heard outside.
- Arrange to have your lawn mowed.
- Stop newspaper deliveries.
- Ask a friend to pick up "throwaway" newspapers and circulars.
- Use automatic timers to turn lights on and off in your living room and bedrooms at appropriate times.
- Consider connecting a radio to a timer.
- Tell police and dependable neighbors when you plan to be away and join with your neighbors to keep a close watch on what's happening in your area -
working closely with them is a good way to prevent crime.